Un medico legale ha confermato le cause del decesso di un utente che stava utilizzando un iPhone (forse l’iPhone 7) mentre era intento ad utilizzarlo durante il bagno in vasca, con il device sotto carica.
Importante a tal proposito quanto riportato da 9to5Mac a proposito di un argomento così delicato e a conferma delle ipotesi in merito al decesso dell’uomo:
“PC Craig Pattison told the inquest at West London Coroner’s Court how he found the extension lead running from the hallway outside into the bathroom.’
‘We found an iPhone plugged into the extension cable and then the charger element in the bath,’ he explained. ‘The extension cable was on the floor and it appeared as though he had his phone charger on his chest and the part between the phone charger and the cable had made contact with the water.’
At an inquest into his death the coroner issued a warning about using the ‘innocuous devices’ which can be ‘as dangerous as a hairdryer in a bathroom.’ Recording a verdict of accidental death, Dr Sean Cummings said: ‘These seem like innocuous devices but can be as dangerous as a hairdryer in a bathroom. ‘They should attach warnings. I intend to write a report later to the makers of the phone.”
Insomma, state molto attenti all’utilizzo che fate del vostro iPhone 7 (o predecessori), soprattutto in un contesto come quello che è stato descritto oggi.